Monday, February 15, 2010

Multiple Intelligences Test

For the multiple intelligence test, I was not surprised at all with my results. I scored pretty evenly across the board. However, I scored highly in kinesthetic and inter and intrapersonal. I have danced my entire life and when I was little I played a lot of sports. I am very independent and know myself very well. I also have mentored a lot of kids for community service in high school. I scored lower on the spacial/visual aspect which also does not surprise me for I have never been known for my artsy/visual work. I believe that this test was quite accurate and gave me insight in knowing my strengths and weaknesses. I am very interested in taking this test again in a few years and see if anything changes or if it remains the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment