Monday, February 22, 2010

Apple

My family has always been PC all the way. However, while searching for laptops for college, I knew I had to have an apple. So what is the big deal about them anyways? I got it just to go with the flow and all my friends were getting them, so why shouldn't I? Now, I don't know how I survived without one. Between syncing my iPhone and using iPhoto and iChat, how did I go without one my entire life. It's funny how you can go without something your whole life and within a week you become addicted and don't even know how to function with your previous one. Apple has slowly started dominating my world. I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing? Is it good to become addicted to one company? What if something ever happened to Apple? What would I do? What if I work at a company with only PC such as my past summer job? I forgot even how to do some simple things on a PC. Apple is great for personal use but what about the broader picture? This is when I thought about how I cannot solely become reliant on one company. This may just end up being self destruction. I need to stay open minded and stay educated on all different types of computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment