Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Watches

Who even wears one anymore? Everyone has their phone on them at all times, what is the point in having one? I wear mine every day, however, looking at my peers I see less and less of them wearing one. Once, watches were an iconic thing. Now, people only wear them as accessories and to show wealth. People our age, don't just wear watches to wear watches, they wear them for status and accessories. It is funny to see how times change from our parents age to us. My parents bought me one and made me wear it because in their time, everyone had to have one. To go to an interview for college, I remember my parents almost flipped because I didn't have one on. Watches used to be a big deal, but with all this technology, who needs one anymore? It is now not a practical necessity but more of a just a piece of jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment