Monday, February 1, 2010

Insomniac

The result of being a college student. I cannot tell you the last time I got more than 5 hours of sleep. I find it amazing that I can still survive and function as a human being. In fact if I do happen to get more than 8 hours of sleep, I wake up tired and don't know what to do with myself. My dad, being a doctor, freaks out when I tell him my sleep pattern, but what do you do when your swamped with school work? Insomniac is jut something one has to accept when going to college. I don't know how some people actually do get full nights of sleep every week. I believe insomniac is just something you must be willing to acquire as a student and even early in ones careers. I am fully preparing myself for my 20 hour work days as an intern and when I first start my career. And this may sound crazy, but I think it is safe to say that my body is getting used to it and can fully function off of 4 hours of sleep. If you would have told me this a few years ago, I would have thought you were crazy, but now I fully understand, insomnia is a part of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment